The Alzheimer's Association 24/7 Helpline provides reliable information and support to all those who need assistance. Call us toll-free anytime day or night at 1.800.272.3900.
Our 24/7 Helpline serves people with memory loss, caregivers, health care professionals and the public.
Our highly trained and knowledgeable staff can help you with:
- Understanding memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer's
- Medications and other treatment options
- General information about aging and brain health Skills to provide quality care and to find the best care from professionals
- Legal, financial and living-arrangement decisions
Our 24/7 Helpline also features:
- Confidential care consultation provided by master's level clinicians who can help with decision-making support, crisis assistance and education on issues families face every day
- Help in a caller's preferred language using our translation service that features over 140 languages and dialects
- Referrals to local community programs, services and ongoing support
Call us 24/7: 1.800.272.3900